Friday, May 10, 2019

Dream on

Do you dream every night?


Listen to this person talking about his dreams.  Fill in the blanks. Check your answers below. 


LISTENING GAP FILL
I dream ______________________ night. I have a lot of dreams and I remember most of them. ______________________ what they mean. Some of them are quite strange. One day I’ll ______________________ a book on dreams and see if I can interpret them. When I was a little kid, I ______________________ dreams. Real scary ones. They were probably nightmares ______________________ dreams. Usually it was some big, bad stranger chasing me. My dreams today ______________________ different. Sometimes I’m speaking in another language ______________________ . The ones I don’t like ______________________ where I’m falling. But I my dreams where I’m flying. I sometimes have really nice dreams, but then my alarm ______________________ . I press snooze and try and ______________________ my dream for another ten minutes.



I dream almost every night. I have a lot of dreams and I remember most of them. I’m not sure what they mean. Some of them are quite strange. One day I’ll have to buy a book on dreams and see if I can interpret them. When I was a little kid, I had really bad dreams. Real scary ones. They were probably nightmares rather than dreams. Usually it was some big, bad stranger chasing me. My dreams today are all very different. Sometimes I’m speaking in another language in my dream. The ones I don’t like are the ones where I’m falling. But I my dreams where I’m flying. I sometimes have really nice dreams, but then my alarm clock goes off. I press snooze and try and get back into my dream for another ten minutes.


Followers

About

Welcome to English at LERNFORUM Chur.  We teach English one to one or in small, personalised groups at every level and for every English language need. Cambridge and Swiss qualified, we're mother-language speaking, and most importantly, have a passion for helping you speak English.

Word of the Month

Holy

(adj): Sacred, divine, blessed.


Holiday: a holy or festive day; a day off, vacation (also sacred)


Expressions: Holy Cow! Literally true in India.

Ex: Holly Mackerel! Delicious, healthy and full of mercury.

Powered by Blogger.
Copyright © English at Lernforum Chur